If you are looking for family-friendly holidays in Egypt, you have come to the right place! This travel blog is mainly for parents of young children and teenagers looking for family-friendly holiday destinations. Going on holiday on your own or with your partner or friends is one thing. Going with your family is a different game altogether, especially with young kids. Before going on holiday, I would search online for practical advice as well as inspirational ideas in order to plan the perfect trip. I thought I would share some of my own experiences here in the hopes that you would find them interesting.
Explore family-friendly holidays in Egypt
These are my posts about family holidays in Egypt, my home country. Whether you are a fan of history or an adventure junkie, you will have the experience of your life!
- Experience Egyptian Food At HomeFood is a major characteristic of Egyptian culture. Cooking and serving a delicious meal is a source of pride, a sign of generosity and even […]
- Relaxing Holiday in Nuweiba, SinaiDo you find yourself longing for a relaxing holiday on the beach where the kids can safely play within arms’ reach while you sip on […]
- A Guide to Surviving Cairo With FamilyAre you planning on visiting Egypt for a cruise between Luxor and Aswan, or a relaxing beach holiday in Sinai? If the answer is yes, […]
- Desert Family Adventure at Dakhla, EgyptOur family was in desperate need of a winter holiday. While everyone we knew frequented Hurghada, Luxor or Aswan as favourite winter time destinations in […]
Explore family-friendly holidays in the UK
These are my posts about our family holidays in the United Kingdom. Since we called it home for five years, we were able to explore different parts of England and Wales.
- Dog-Friendly Parks Near LondonLondon is a green city boasting over 3,000 parks and in 2019 was declared by the Mayor of London as the first National Park City […]
- Autism-Friendly Activities in LondonAnyone who has visited London knows how child-friendly it is. With its interactive museums, dreamy castles and charming city farms there are plenty of activities […]
- Autism-Friendly Museums in LondonParents of an autistic child know firsthand how overwhelming being out in public can be for them. Long queues, bright lights, loud noises, and total […]
- Family-Friendly and Wonderful WarwickshireAre you living in or visiting London and thinking of spending a day or two in a nearby county? If that is the case, then […]
Explore family-friendly holidays in Europe
These are my posts about family holidays in Europe. I still have more countries to explore hopefully soon!
- Paris With KidsI remember being very worried about taking my 5-year-old daughter to Paris. I had heard rumours about grumpy French waiters and inaccessible public transportation. However, […]
- Top Family Friendly Activities in BarcelonaBarcelona is one of those destinations that you can enjoy whether you are on a romantic getaway, a family holiday or even a business trip! […]
Follow me on Instagram
Love never fails ❤️ I'm passionate about reading and enjoy travelling and writing so I started my own family travel blog. Read it here 👇